So here is a perfect day wasted, in being frustrated, irritated and low. All, for no apparent reason at all.
May be, but Just past the afternoon, I realized that no one is going to show up to change a thing. So I decided to snap out of it myself. There I was, thinking of all the good things that could happen to
people, ahem, me. Although, I must admit, nothing in the list could equal, being awarded as someone’s favorite thing.
So, finally today, first time ever, I have received an award, “The Liebster Blog Award”!
I jumped up and down,
Screamed a little,
Screamed some more,
Yes, yes, Yes, I did it, I did it!
But then, it dawned on me, I didn’t know, what the hell is The Liebster Blog award?
The GOD of Internet : Google, quickly came to my rescue, and enlightened me with the details.
“Liebster” is a German word, literally translating to being favorite or beloved. Blah, Blah, Blah!
So with some more, OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! I found out the rules:
1. Must thank the presenter. (Like one would forget, Huh! People like me would have spent their lives rehearsing the thank you note.)
2. Link back to the presenter. (I am not so sure how that’s done, but sounds fair.)
3. Copy the award in your blog. (My Favorite!)
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (that shouldn’t be so hard)
5. Leave a note to all the lucky souls. ( Yes Sir)
Thank you Eliza, for considering me worth a second thought.
So, Linking is done (I think), I will add the logo later.
Moving on to number 4, I am avid reader, so I have a long list of favorite blogs here, since award is for new and upcoming bloggers I am skipping the obvious big names.
To come up with this list was harder than I thought, for both technical and emotional reasons. But here are my finalists:
1. Mike’s look at life: In my opinion this is the most amazing combination of pictures and words to describe a life well lived.
2. Mike10613: Another mike in my list, like he says ‘this site is English, get used to it’, is a blog by an English bloke, about simple things that make life.
3. Muddy Socks: At first look, it might seem like a personal journal, but really is a story about fight of a soul against oneself, in pursuit of her dreams.
4. Little Miss Vix: she is my favorite bed time story-teller, period.
5. The Understander: This blog should be listed in the
most dangerous weapons of mass destruction, the man behind it, is capable of killing you remotely, with a fit of laughter, just with his words.
On a serious thought, I really like the idea behind this award, “You must Share the best of what life throws at you.”